Skip to main content

Internet- Foe or Friend

 Most of the people buy everyday supplies through the Internet not the shopping mall. In Korea, more than 30 million people shop online. In school text books, the Internet based political activities including voting are referred to as popular ways of expressing our opinions in society. But we should still use Internet adequately and in the right ways because it has both good sides and bad sides.

The Internet is used positively for searching and sharing information. It has a useful format that enables users to find information conveniently. Its main function is arranging the information into a fixed form which is designed to be searcher-friendly.

The Internet, however, can cause some problems as well. Excessive information search might force the internet users to fall into the maze of information and then the users can’t find what they really want.

Sometimes using the Internet can be addictive and so it could lead people to waste time unnecessarily or even could give negative impacts on relationships.

Internet has both benefits and harms. However, whether it is beneficial or harmful depends on the way we use it. One method to avoid the side effects of the Internet is setting the adequate time before web-surfing. If you have problem with using the Internet adequately, you could set a timer. Give yourself a mission that you should finish searching by the time. This will help you stay focused in your topic.

Thinking about the exact information you want to search may help. You could brainstorm about the topic and then search the keyword. This will help you realize the right kind of information you are searching.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Fight Allergies

Blue sky and light green mountains with red, yellow, orange, blue and all the other uncountable number of colorful flowers. The spring always comes to us with bright colors and fresh weather. While we enjoy the wonderful weather, however, some of us may suffer painfully. That’s because the spring is also the season of allergies. There are several causes that are responsible for these abnormal body responses such as pollen or frequent changes in daily-temperature. I’m also one of those people who always bring tissue with me because of our runny nose. Especially, every morning, I have to sneeze almost ten times in a row before rushing to the bathroom and wiping my overflowing nose. If you also find this to be the case, I believe you also want to know the solutions. I’ve searched a lot about the ways to treat these symptoms and today I would like to share some of those which I found effective. First, get some exercise in the morning. I know this ma...

Music, Effective Medicine for Modern Life

Have you ever imagined yourself lying on a beach with a glass of cocktail in your hand underneath the shade of a tree, listening to the music you like the most? We mostly imagine this to be a scene in our vacation trip and always long to be there because it means we could get some relaxation. But we should reconsider about this statement because the factors that help us relax varies from person to person. For me, though, it is music. As most of the teenagers do. I love listening to music. Whenever I listen to my own playlist, I feel like I’m back home and safe. The songs that are included in the list varies from fast and exciting music full of beats and raps, all the way to those that are quite slow but convey romantic feelings. Why did I add bunch of songs that doesn’t match with each other in terms of their musical traits? I’d say that’s because of my feelings or emotions. At the early mornings of my weekdays when I start the exciting but tired day, I don’t want to list...