Skip to main content

How to Fight Allergies


Blue sky and light green mountains with red, yellow, orange, blue and all the other uncountable number of colorful flowers. The spring always comes to us with bright colors and fresh weather. While we enjoy the wonderful weather, however, some of us may suffer painfully. That’s because the spring is also the season of allergies. There are several causes that are responsible for these abnormal body responses such as pollen or frequent changes in daily-temperature.




I’m also one of those people who always bring tissue with me because of our runny nose. Especially, every morning, I have to sneeze almost ten times in a row before rushing to the bathroom and wiping my overflowing nose. If you also find this to be the case, I believe you also want to know the solutions. I’ve searched a lot about the ways to treat these symptoms and today I would like to share some of those which I found effective.

First, get some exercise in the morning. I know this may sound quite boring because most of the people don’t really enjoy exercising specially in the morning. I understand because I was also forced to do this irritating activity. When I was in middle and high school my parents always forced me to skip rope 3000 times before going to school. Though, I did it under pressure, it did help me adjust my body to the chilly morning weather. So, believe me. It will be effective for you as well.
Second, wear several layers of thin clothes. Though, it might feel uncomfortable and heavy, wearing more than two layers of clothes can help you easily control your body temperature. You could wear rather thin T-shirts or shirts in the inside and wear a knit on it. Then you could wear comparably thick jacket. This will keep the body temperature stay high in the morning. When it gets hot on the afternoon you could take off the jacket. In Korea, the spring weather shows a great temperature gap between the day and night, so it is important to keep your body warm in the morning.

Finally, I would like to suggest bringing mask with you. If you need to stay outdoor for long period of time, you would better buy one. It will minimize the outer stimulus that come from the pollen or fine dust. Some people complain that many masks disrupts our respiratory process. But don’t worry. Recently, the scientists in India have invented a filter that you could just put inside your nose and breath comfortably. It’s being customized recently with cheap price.

These are only few solutions among several others and you may feel that it is hard to follow them. But as the saying goes, ‘no pain no gain’. If you follow my suggestions I’m sure you will be able to overcome the allergies and enjoy the spring.
Thank you for reading this post, and I hope it helped you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Internet- Foe or Friend

 Most of the people buy everyday supplies through the Internet not the shopping mall. In Korea, more than 30 million people shop online. In school text books, the Internet based political activities including voting are referred to as popular ways of expressing our opinions in society. But we should still use Internet adequately and in the right ways because it has both good sides and bad sides. The Internet is used positively for searching and sharing information. It has a useful format that enables users to find information conveniently. Its main function is arranging the information into a fixed form which is designed to be searcher-friendly. The Internet, however, can cause some problems as well. Excessive information search might force the internet users to fall into the maze of information and then the users can’t find what they really want. Sometimes using the Internet can be addictive and so it could lead people to...

Music, Effective Medicine for Modern Life

Have you ever imagined yourself lying on a beach with a glass of cocktail in your hand underneath the shade of a tree, listening to the music you like the most? We mostly imagine this to be a scene in our vacation trip and always long to be there because it means we could get some relaxation. But we should reconsider about this statement because the factors that help us relax varies from person to person. For me, though, it is music. As most of the teenagers do. I love listening to music. Whenever I listen to my own playlist, I feel like I’m back home and safe. The songs that are included in the list varies from fast and exciting music full of beats and raps, all the way to those that are quite slow but convey romantic feelings. Why did I add bunch of songs that doesn’t match with each other in terms of their musical traits? I’d say that’s because of my feelings or emotions. At the early mornings of my weekdays when I start the exciting but tired day, I don’t want to list...