Friendship
is one of the most important things in our life. It’s the most useful tool that
help us solve emotional problems and adapt to the environment when it changes.
Though sometimes it can be stressful when we have conflict with our close
friends, but that’s only a tiny flaw when compared to its huge benefits.
Looking back, however, I wasn’t that
interested in making close friends and just always tried to behave positively
to everyone. I didn’t know that kind of relationship will be superficial. As
time pass by, I realized how important it is to have my own close friendships.
When I was in high school, my first grade
wasn’t that easy to go through because I just skipped the middle school period.
That was the first time I felt that having a close friend that could help me
relieve anxiety and support emotionally is crucial in life. Right then, I met
Sean who is the closest friend throughout the harsh and tedious routines.
We’ve stayed in the same classes for two-third
of my high school life and always relied on each other. Sometimes when I have
conflict with other classmates and turn to him for help, he tried best to
comfort my feelings and help me stay calm. He is academic and reasonable, but
at the same time knows how to consider people around him.
Even though, we have known each other for
more than 4 years, I still think of him as the best friend I’ve ever had and
try to learn many things from him. Unfortunately, we cannot meet as frequently
as we’ve done past few years, but the fact that he is my real friend won’t
change.
from jw.org

Comments
Post a Comment